A passionate educator and technology lover with excellent programming and communication skills. Organized and driven
with the innate ability to stay on the task.
Monash University, Melbourne (April 2015 - Current)
Sessional Lecturer & Teaching Associate (Sessional)
Subjects previously taught includes:
||Introduction to Software Engineering
||Internet Applications Development
||Enterprise Web Applications
||Industry Experience Project
||Programming Foundations in Java
||Computer Architecture and Operating Systems
- Confidently assist students to become independent and collaborative learners during each studio session by encouraging participation as well as the motivation to learn from each other.
- Provide laboratory instructions, accessing student performance, tutoring students and determining course grades by advising students to always understand the materials before approaching a problem scenario.
- Participate in examination markings and the evaluation of final grades of each student.
- Teaching Excellence Award Nominee for multiple subjects.
- Consistently achieving a Student Evaluation of Teaching and Units (SETU) score of 4 and above for each subject taught.
- Successfully mentored four teams to complete the industry experience project (FIT5120) subjects done in cooperation with Monash University and mentors from MYOB.
Master of Information Technology (Professional) - Monash University
- Completed a thesis titled “Category R-tree” under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. David Taniar
- Faculty of Information Technology Merit Scholarship
Bachelor of Computer Science & Software Engineering - Swinburne University
- Graduated with First Class Honors
- Swinburne University of Technology Merit Scholarship